Looking For Winning MBA Thesis Topics In Marketing Management
There are many avenues to take as a person considers their Masters in Business Management. No matter which aspect of the field one wishes to study or work in, to get to the advanced degree, a successful thesis must be written.
The subject matter has to show an awareness of the industry, as well as reflect an honor of the history of the industry. Additionally, the topic has to stand out from other candidates, but not be so quirky that it doesn’t look serious.
The topic will need to be approved by the school and/or department, it will need to be researched, written, and then argued. All of these criteria can mean that picking the topic becomes very stressful. If that is the case, you can use some of our suggestions for winning MBA thesis topics in Market Management.
- Social Media and its Affect on the Field
- Customer Behavior and how it Determines success or Failures
- Smartphones & Tablets: How They Have Impacted and Changed the Industry
- Successful Inbound Programs: What tools were Used
- Building a Successful Website: What Works and What Doesn’t Work
- Coupons and How They Have Changed through the Years
- Inspiring a Team to Want to Be Successful: What Traits Make a Good Boss
- How Having Free Wi-Fi Can Bolster Your Store and the Sales
- Gender Roles: Walking a Thin Line in Today’s World of Advertising
- A Store or Business Who Gives Profits to Charity: Why This Ploy Works and Who is Doing It
- Universities and Marketing: What Makes for a Good Collegiate Brand
- Do Television Ads Still Work: Looking at Super Bowl Ads and Success
- Loyalty Programs: Who, What, Where, When, and Why
- When the Employees Play A role in Sales Campaigns: How to Do This Successfully
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday: Who, What, Where, When, and Why They Work
While some of these topics seem obvious, the way you can make your piece stand out, is to look at several companies that might employ these tools. Additionally, you can look at what companies will do in the future regarding these tools and methods. If you approach the topic with a reflection on the past, present, and future with your subject matter, you can make it very unique.